As a member of Zalando’s cross-functional Voice of Customers team, you will be driving strategic projects and managing internal tools to increase customer-centricity and support the decision-making within the organisation. You will be responsible for leveraging customer insights to help teams identify opportunities with distinctive customer and business impact. You will work with a variety of insight sources (customer satisfaction surveys, market research, product analytics, etc.) to tell compelling stories, guiding cross-functional stakeholders towards strategic opportunities to improve Customer Experience and increase customer satisfaction.
The Voice of Customers is embedded in the Digital Experience organisation, but we serve the entire Fashion Store. We are a diverse, international, and cross-functional team. Our unique mix of roles and capabilities – user research (quant & qual), data/business analytics, business development – helps us create a holistic understanding of our customers. Together with market research, business intelligence, product analytics experts, and research scientists we ensure a holistic 360° understanding of customer needs and behaviors.
Next to our daily business, we also take time as a team to celebrate our achievements, share our knowledge, and have fun together.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion – one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you’re great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER – our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Strategic thinking & Planning. You support the overall strategy and operational plan by taking ownership of strategic projects – from project scope and target definition, project planning, management of work streams and stakeholders, to implementation and retrospective. You oversee & manage the progress of all your projects in a structured way, anticipating potential blockers and solving newly arising problems on-the-go
- Stakeholder management. You work closely and build up relations with stakeholders across the company, incl. senior management, to better understand their needs regarding customer insights and development. You confidently and professionally present findings, communicate transparently and collaborate with empathy
- Communication. You role model a customer centric mindset and raise our customer’s perspective and critical issues, communicating them clearly and discussing them in a constructive manner
- Analytical thinking. You demonstrate a strong customer/business KPIs understanding by engaging with different sources of data, drawing conclusions and identifying choices to be made
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience. Degree in business studies and 5+ years of work experience in business development, management consulting or other analytical/commercial development positions in industries such as e-business, retail, consultancy or market research. Experience in managing cross-functional projects and multiple internal (incl. Senior Management) and external stakeholders. Entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance – you take ownership, work in a structured & independent manner and do not lose sight of your goals within complex topics
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skills, confident in working with numbers and data sets, capable of creating small business cases and applying a customer centric mindset
- Excellent use of Google applications (docs, sheets). Ideally, experience with Microstrategy or other reporting tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, ability to efficiently deal with various stakeholders and senior management
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available for internationals
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents’ forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It’s the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More – our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via email.