Position Summary: The Senior Director, Finance is responsible for ensuring consistent and accurate corporate financial reporting and leads the enterprise’s ICFR attestation function working alongside the Internal Audit department providing guidance, developing and completing internal control templates and reviewing IT controls and documentation.
This role serves as the escalation point for ICFR risk and provides guidance to company leaders and executives. The Senior Director, Finance will also support the integration of ICFR and corporate reporting activities for acquired companies. This role guides and works with a combined team of high-performing onshore and offshore finance professionals.
· Serve as the ICFR lead for the company, including serving as the point of issue escalation and oversees the company’s document preparation and participation in the end-to-end ICFR process and outcomes.
· Assist in the quarterly reviews and year-end audits of the company and interface with the outside auditors.
· Ensure processes are in place and functional to produce consistent corporate financial reporting, including the timely and accurate review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
· Lead and conduct GAAP/issue research. Fully document accounting and financial reporting concerns, including the timely follow-through on identified risk and problem resolution.
· Present ICFR management process and audit findings or issues to management and the Audit Committee as appropriate.
· Serve as the company’s contact point for various sets of auditors.
· Drive successful department outcomes and boost the complexion of the company’s Accounting and Finance standards by implementing best-practice audit/reporting processes and troubleshooting tactics; fostering a process improvement discipline and culture; and applying innovative thinking towards problem resolution
· Participate in M & A activities as required including due diligence and integration, ensuring scalability for area of responsibility.
· Lead, expand, and mentor a team of finance professionals by setting a strategy and prioritizing goals, hiring, training, and developing a high-performing global finance team.
● Minimum of seven (7) years working for a public accounting firm with progressive increase in responsibilities.
● Demonstrated experience with SEC filings, including 10-Qs, 10-Ks, and S-1s.
● Preparing and reviewing ICFR documentation for a public company, including documentation and review of IT systems.
● Engaging and working with outside auditors through the audit process including outside auditor attestations.
● Healthcare Sector experience a plus.
● Mentoring and leading junior finance and accounting staff, and offshore resources.
Education and Certifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
● Current CPA certification a must.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Deep understanding of US GAAP.
● Analytical and process-oriented mindset a must.
● Solid understanding of purchase accounting, software capitalization, foreign currency translation and stock compensation.
● Must be able to expeditiously research and document accounting and financial reporting issues and escalate risk.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey complex information and meaningful insight.
● Deep knowledge and skills in the usage of Microsoft Software programs.
● Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high-level of initiative and self-motivation.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment, and demonstrate a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude towards all work assignments. Must be able to work and coordinate several projects simultaneously and track progress.
● Excellent administrative and accounting skills to make certain that follow-up commitments are delivered on time, and deadlines are met with quality work output.
● High level of integrity and ethical decision-making to convey credibility and build confidence in work product and actions.
About CareCloud: MTBC (Nasdaq: MTBC), CareCloud, Inc. is a healthcare information technology company that provides a full suite of proprietary cloud-based solutions, together with related business services, to healthcare providers and hospitals throughout the United States. Our Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform includes revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record, business intelligence, telehealth, patient experience management solutions and complementary software tools and business services for high-performance medical groups and health systems. Our corporate headquarters is in Somerset, New Jersey and we maintain branch offices throughout the country.
Supervisory Responsibility: Team of onshore and offshore Finance Professionals.
Position Classification: Full-time exempt
Bonus Eligibility: Yes, up to 20% of base opportunity.
Work Location: Incumbent may initially work remotely due to the company’s Covid-19 safe work-place practices, then will be based out of CareCloud, Inc.’s Somerset, New Jersey headquarters office or its Rutherford, New Jersey location.
EEO Statement: CareCloud, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, equipment and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
ADA Statement: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Other Duties: Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested members should e-mail resume to [email protected]. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1786 in the subject line and to copy [email protected] on your email.